1. Slack – Project Management software – www.Slack.com – My team and I use this software to message each other about Client Projects, and you can even upload documents and send to each other. My Clients can check on the status of their Projects and upload documents as well! Slack is the best Project Management software I’ve used and it’s completely FREE!
2. Hubspot CRM – www.hubspot.com – I love Hubspot because I use it to put my over 2,000 contacts into it. It date stamps (with time too) each activity, note, or task and you can even email your Client from within the system. They give you 15 mins/month to call your Client(s) from the system also. Best part about it – IT’S FREE too!
3. Freshbooks – Accounting software – www.freshbooks.com – Even though I just switched from WaveApps to Freshbooks, I love the easy interface and the fact that it uses a Cash Flow system instead of an Accrual system. And one of the best features is it integrates with about 1,500 applications, such as Paypal, Shopify, Square, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Asana, Trello, and Constant Contact, just to name a few big name applications. It has a 30-day free trial, which I’m using and after that it’s $15/month for us to 5 Clients and $25/month for up to 50 Clients and more.
4. Toggl – Time Tracking software – www.toggl.com – Toggl has a website platform and is also an app. I use it to track my Client’s time. It’s very easy to use and counts down the time and you can assign a Project and Client name for each time! Love it!
5. Evernote – Note software – www.evernote.com – I love Evernote and keep my p/ws, pins and important Business information in Evernote. I even keep my family’s personal information there. It syncs to all my devices and it’s also an app. I think it only syncs to 2 devices for free and after that there is a paid subscription. You can share your notes and it also has a Work Chat.
Well, these are some of the Productivity Tools I use everyday to help my Clients and my Small Business GROW! I sincerely hope they have been helpful and you consider using any one of them or even ALL of them!?
If you need help with Virtual Assistance, Web/Graphic Design, Typing or light Bookkeeping, we’re always here to help YOU, the Small Business owner!
Your Gal Friday,